Our Men's hiking boots combine rugged, trail-ready features with Alpine-inspired style and beautiful details you're sure to appreciate on and off the trail.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
Why We Love Them
At the heart of Mount Katahdin (Maine’s highest peak), the Knife Edge Trail looms large with 1,000-foot drop-offs on either side. It’s the no-fear attitude and adventurous spirit of the hikers who brave this trail that inspired us to create these performance-packed hiking boots.
- Full-grain waterproof leather and TEK2.5 waterproof lining.
- Molded EVA footbed and PU midsole cushion and support feet for out-of-the-box comfort.
- Vibram® Rubber XS Trek outsole is aggressively lugged to grip the toughest of terrain.
- Leather top collar lining.
- Molded-rubber toecap offers extra protection from debris and increases durability.
- Toughness when you're on the trail, style when you're off.
- Antimicrobial odor control treatment helps keep boots fresh.